Merry Christmas Greetings Phrases To Present For Santa: Hello friends as we all know that Merry Christmas is the Biggest Festival in all over the world. It is Warmly Celebrated by Christians. Not at Christians all over the world from different Regions From Different Different Culture the People Celebrates the Merry Christmas festival. This Occasions also Connects Heart of people with each other. On this day the Christmas Trees are Decorated by Lights and Bells. Houses are Decorated. Shops are Decorated. Santa Plays So Many Roles Christmas isn’t for another two weeks, but if you’re planning to send out a couple of greeting cards for the holidays, it’s a good idea to take your batch of cards to the post office sooner rather than later. The Christmas holidays are all about spending time with your loved ones and nothing says “I love you” like a heartwarming card, especially if you have only got a batch of socks and gift cards to hand out this holiday season. Without further ado, here are 50 of our favorite thoughtful Christmas messages for family, friends, and colleagues
1. A wish for peace and happiness at Christmas and throughout the New Year.
2. The gift of love. The gift of peace. The
gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
3. May the good times and treasures of the present become the
golden memories of tomorrow. Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas!
4. May the Christmas season
fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.
5. May this Christmas end the present year on
a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
6. Christmas Greetings! With many good wishes for Christmas and the coming year.
7. May your Christmas sparkle with
moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas.å
8. As you relish the goodies, decorate every nook and corner of your home and enjoy the get-togethers… May the joy and
festivities continue to radiate in your lives, long after Christmas is gone. Merry Christmas!Happy New Year! 9. Warmest
thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year.
10. Wishing you a joyous Holiday Season and a
most prosperous and healthy New Year.
11. To a joyful present and a well remembered past. Best wishes for Happy Holidays
and a magnificent New Year.
12. Have a magical holiday season.
13. Best wishes for the holidays and for health and
happiness throughout the coming year.
14. We wish you and your family, Seasons Greetings and a joyous New Year
the closeness of friends and the comfort of home renew your spirits this holiday season
16. Let the spirit of love
gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness.
17. Whatever is
beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the
See also: Our Christmas Greetings cards
18. May your heart be lifted in praise this Christmas for the wonderful gift of Jesus and the joy He brings
to our lives. Have a wonderful Christmas and a Blessed New Year.
19. May God fill your life with love, joy and peace
this Holiday Season and throughout the New Year.
20. A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A
blessed Christmas to you!
21. May God’s Blessings Be Yours This Christmas!
22. May His love surround you at
Christmas-time and always.
23. May You feel God’s presence in the candles, that softly spread their glow at Christmas
and may you experience the wonder of His abiding love, as He guides you, through each day of the coming year. May God’s
Blessings be with you. At Christmas and New Year!
24. May you have the gift of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace
of His love at Christmas and always.
25. Christmas brings family and friends together. It helps us appreciate the love
in our lives we often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many
26. As Christmas carols fill the air with joy and merriment, I wish you a joyous Christmas and a Happy New
27. Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas all year round. The warmth and comfort that comes
with this season reminds me of you.
28. May Christmas fill your life with joy and peace. Best wishes to you and your
family during this holiday season.
29. May this holiday season sparkle and shine. May all your wishes and dreams come
true and may you feel this happiness all year round.
30. Faith makes all things possible, Hope makes all things work,
Love makes all things beautiful, May you have all the three for this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
31. Wishing you peace,
joy, and all the best the holiday has to offer. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring
you joy that lasts throughout the year.
32. Take time during the rush of the holidays to enjoy the things in life that
really matter. Relish the quiet moments spent with friends and loved ones. May the wonder of Christmas surround you
throughout the season.
33. The warmth and love surrounding Christmas is a joy to be savored with family and friends. It
is a time to give and share with one another. Wishing you the best the season has to offer. 3
4. As you celebrate the
miracle of this special season may your heart be filled with joy and peace. May blessings of the holiday linger in your
home and stay with you throughout the year.
35. During this season of giving let us take time to slow down and enjoy the
simple things. May this wonderful time of year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness today and
throughout the New Year.
36. This time of year brings festivity and family fun. It is a time for remembering and looking
forward. Wishing you wonderful memories during this joyous season.
37. During this Christmas season may you enjoy the
message of hope, love, and peace on earth. May all the blessings of the holiday be yours to keep. Here’s wishing you a
38. This is the season for bright lights and shiny packages. It is a time for sharing love and being
together. It is a time for wishing you and your family all the best.
39. The beauty of this wonderful season is
something we all can share together. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
40. Here’s to good
friends, family, and laughter during this Christmas season! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
41. Christmas is the time of year when loved ones gather.
It is a special time of being thankful for all of the wonderful blessings in our lives.
Wishing your holiday will be a joyous one.
42. May this Christmas bring more happy memories and joy to you and
your family. I can’t wait to share the day with you.
43. During this time of faith and family may the true meaning of
Christmas provides you with joy. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.
44. The meaning of Christmas is
held in our hearts and shared with family and friends. I’m sending you messages of faith and hope for a beautiful
45. I hope Santa is good to you this year because you only deserve the best. Merry Christmas from our
family to yours.
46. Being with you is the same as having Christmas every day of the year. Thank you for making my life
47. I am hoping for snow this Christmas so we can spend the day cuddled inside with mugs of hot cocoa and love
in our hearts. Don’t forget to bring the marshmallows.
48. During the miraculous time that is Christmas may you see with
the eyes of a child, experience the wonder of love, and truly enjoy all that the season has to offer.
49. I love this
time of year because I can use it as an excuse to tell you and show you how much I really care. Merry Christmas and
thank you for being you, you mean the world to me.
50. This time of year brings to mind those things in life that are
most important. It reminds us to focus on all the good things around us. Wishing warm greetings for you and your family
during this holiday.
So there was the whole article of Merry Christmas Greetings Phrases which you can send it to your friends also.
If You Like my article then please Don’t forget to share it with your online friends
like on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Digg, StumbleUpon, Reddit, and all social networking sites we have also provided
some sharing tools from which you can share this article with your friends stay us for more updates.